<VV> Factory Back-Motored V8 Corvair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 17:38:26 EST 2011

In a message dated 12/8/2011 6:06:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jwcorvair at aol.com writes:

Just for  fun ...

I bring this up because I often though that with more  development this
version of the Corvette would have made a very exciting  sports car, and
possibly have paved a way for a future V6 or V8 powered  Corvair.

Joe White (62 sedan, 66 Porvair)

I wonder why nobody has brought up the late model Corvair that Chevy  built
with the V8 engine in the rear. I will try to drop in a picture when I can
scan it.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA