<VV> staples on LM engine to body seal

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 09:31:21 EST 2011

I think this gets back to the original poster's question.

I have NEVER seen the staples here on the late model perimeter seals on
the east coast. Now, I have not dropped the engine out of my L vin 66
A/C sedan yet, so maybe it does.

So maybe it is a W vs L question? (Willow Run vs Los Angeles) That is
the original question.

Frank DuVal