<VV> LM ENGINE SEAL STAPLES

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 18:16:54 EST 2011

Hey guys fill me in on what your looking for on these engine seal staples.  I am the original owner of '66 Monza 110.  The engine has never been out of the car.  Looking inside the engine compartment, the engine seal is attached to the frame with a black metal strip using 1/4" hex head screws.  I can't see how the engine seal is attached to the metal strip by looking into the engine compartment.  The metal strip and screws are painted black.  The metal strip is in four segments - left, right, front, and rear.  The car is a Willow Run car: build date 3rd week of May 1966.

Erich Meyer

Bayshore Corvair