<VV> Greenbriar rollbar

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Dec 11 08:11:25 EST 2011

Some people simply like to accessorize!
Make your vehicle personal and different from everyone else's.

That particular Greenbriar also had the optional window screens and the optional table for between the facing rear seats.(Those are in my possession now)

You could buy a lot of things from a JC Whitney catalog back then, and several other after market companies to personalize your vehicle.
Tim says it looks dealer installed due to the undercoating underneath.
I didn't look underneath, but the mounts look purpose built and the fit inside is very close and tight.

Who knows where these originated from.
Obviously, not a big seller because no-one has jumped on here saying they have seen them before.

Over on Corvair Center awhile back someone came up with a custom grill bar, front end protector from a company called "Smash Hit". That was the first FC one of those I have seen on record.

I hope someone saves these!

Gary Swiatowy