<VV> Tony Miceli - MSY Corvair Club

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 14:19:09 EST 2011

For those that may have gotten to know Tony over the years and his  passion
for everything Corvair...and his mechanical knowledge about Corvair's, I
wanted to let you know we have started a "Get-Well" card effort to lift his
spirits this time of year. Tony has been unable to work on any Corvairs( and
 much time off from his "day" job) for the last year because of severe hip
and leg problems. So....monday the 12th he is having the first surgery for
his  hip problems with a hip replacement operation.

If you would like to send Tony some greetings please send your cards to the
 following address:

Tony Miceli
c/o Barry Fry
115 Cane Break Avenue
Houma, LA 70363-7154

Barry is an emergency EMT (and a member of MSYVairs!) at the hospital  near
Tony and see's Tony several times a week.

Thanks for your support!

Happy Holidays

Bill Hadley
Prez - New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts