<VV> Tire Sizes web site

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:58:28 EST 2011

Dale, here is another good site for checking the effect of tire size
against 'stock' to see how much it will affect your speedometer:

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

This may require you to download a java driver for it, but it's safe  :)

Before proceeding to the site, make sure you have the either your current
tire size or the original stock tire size, so you get an accurate
comparison.

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa Vert
Columbus OH