<VV> Suspension question...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 11 20:19:24 EST 2011

Hi guys-
My '65 Corsa is annoying me.  The driver's side rear wheel is kicked out
at the bottom.  (Camber?)
I've looked at he cam bolt and it is the same position as the passenger
side.  So I rotated it so the cam faces outward, but the wheel still
looks kicked out at the bottom.  One more note.  I recently replace the
transaxle and when I was connecting the lower control arms, the one on
the passenger side was pushing in farther than the one on the drivers
side.  There seems to be no adjustment at the front end of the power
pack.  I checked the attaching end of the swing arms and they have not
moved.

any ideas what I nee to adjust to get that wheels more vertical like the
passenger side?
-Thanks in advance.
-C