<VV> Suspension question...

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 11 22:12:37 EST 2011

Camber is the inward or outward tilt of the wheel at the top. It also is a tire wear/handling adjustment. What perplexes me is why this would change after replacing the transaxle. And now that you are moving eccentric bolts without really knowing where you are at I would have to recommend an alinement. Preferably by a Corvair guy that is familiar with the car. Good luck and post your findings please.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301