<VV> Suspension question...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 22:35:47 EST 2011

Cash,

If you have to take it to an alignment guy who is not experienced with LM
Corvairs, do what I did when I took our 1965 Corsa 140 convertible to get it
 aligned.  I brought along copies of the alignment pages in the 1965 GM
factory Corvair manual and marked up each fitting that had to be adjusted for
the alignment.  This is especially important for the REAR since, even
today, not all cars have independent rear suspension.  The alignment guy
thanked me for making his job easier.  But it was in MY best interest  to make it
easy for him to do an excellent job, which  he accomplished.

Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 12/11/2011 10:12:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,