<VV> Corvin8er

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 11:23:48 EST 2011

The amusing thing about this comment is that the past President of CORSA
West (and the man in charge of the club's Concours d'Elegance and this
years's  Fan Belt Toss) drives his daughter's LM coupe with a 215 CID Olds
aluminum V8 in  the engine compartment.  Needless to say, the SCG-type dude with
his  caveman special doesn't say a word about THIS man's wheels.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 12/15/2011 6:11:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,