<VV> PCV WAS 63 Spyder air cleaners are black, now coffee??

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 17 06:17:20 EST 2011

Here at Corvair Alley in the hills of West "By Gawd" Virginia we drink CDM
(Cafe Du Monde) imported directly from Nawlins (New Orleans) by a nefarious
family  member living in the area. However, Momma has not yet learned to
make beignets ( ben-yeahs) those fluffy pastries with powdered sugar on top
to go with the CDM.

Kernel "Chuck" Norris