<VV> URGENT HELP REQUEST ~ "VV to the rescue" !

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sun Dec 18 03:40:36 EST 2011

OK, so we're good - I replied to Carl, ~

It's good to see VV come together as a team ~ it sounds like "VV to the
rescue"!

I said to Carl that '64rampside' is probably out of town, holidays and all,
and since both Carl and Duane are members in good standing, all is well!

Have a Vairy Merry Christmas, Quanza, and whatever holiday puts you in a
festive mood!

Charlie