<VV> Clark's to vend at 2012 DACC Homecoming!

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun Dec 18 12:05:00 EST 2011

Okay, where and how do we book?

Dave Keillor
-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of peter koehler
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 10:55 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Clark's to vend at 2012 DACC Homecoming!

It's official! The 2012 edition of the Detroit Corvair
Homecoming event will have the added benefit of parts
availability from Clark's. The upstairs room will be
filled with goodies so you can shop for the duration of
the event. We start at noon on Thursday, August 23rd and
wind up with a Saturday night Pizza party and "Drive-In"
Movie. Those of you who have been to our event held
annually at the Signature Inn in Plymouth, MI know how
much Corvair fun you can have for very little cost.

* People's Choice car show
* Over 100 Corvairs all lined up and looking pretty
* Huge Swap Meet in the parking lot
* Ypsilanti Heritage Museum just down the road a bit
* Special invitation to the GM Heritage Collection (extra
cost)
* Auction of Corvair and non-Corvair stuff to help DACC
cover the costs
* Live DJ playing music and handing out goodies
* Special events for the Ladies
* Pool on-site for the kiddies (PLEASE! Bring the whole
family!!)
* The Best Corvair Hospitality Room in the entire Free
World
* Ken Pepke sez: If you can't eat enough free food and
drink to cover your entry fee - then you are not trying
hard enough!

Since this looks like it may be the biggest and best
Corvair Homecoming ever you might want to book a room
early. The DACC will take over the entire Hotel this year
so we need your help. The Homecoming is all about the
people. The more the merrier. Some day we may get too big
for the current location. But until that day comes make
your plans to visit us in August 2012 and bring your
Corvair home!

are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/