<VV> Research - Black 63 Spyder Aircleaners

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 20:22:41 EST 2011

Hi Ray,
I am one that appreciates your interest and fascination with these cars. I also have a lot of interest but probably do not have your persistence or stamina. Though I have all the books you cited and certainly more in my library than what you stated certain things are of less value (to me). I wonder about things like the PCV system (this was an option?). I wonder about things like the AIR system (this also was an option that people could order and pay extra money for?). I wonder was the chrome turbo air cleaner ever an extra money option over the black air cleaner? I am not as successful in getting answers than you are and I am not much older than you are. I was born about a year after the first Corvair was made. So my friend, I salute and respect you in your endeavors. Keep it up please.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I don't wonder about Mazda Boat Engines but I do wonder about Smitty