<VV> Farewell to the Econoline (no Corvair, but of historical interest to FC fans)

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 18 22:15:18 EST 2011

I have seen Transits on the road here in New England for about a year now so
I don't think it's a year away. Perhaps the FULL line is not out yet but it
is here in some small fashion. I actually wished the company I work for had
bought those instead of the Chevy HHR. More room to work with.

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Eastern Director
Bay State Corvair Club