<VV> Filter size

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Mon Dec 19 14:05:57 EST 2011

Hi Bryan,

thanks for your help, I think I have found a spin on adapter in the car - there was a whole lot of spare part included in the purchase.
This thing looks old but never used.
I will start with this one and order a oil cooler adapter. If it does not work do you know if Clarks or one of the other vendors have an oil filter adapter in there programs?
Ulli

* This E-Mail was made with 100% recycled electrons!