<VV> Research - Black 63 Spyder Aircleaners

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 22:04:20 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: J R Read
To: VirtualVairs AA ; Ramon Rodriguez III
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Research - Black 63 Spyder Aircleaners

Hi Ray,

Interesting that you ask that since I just got new glasses last month.

Anyway, you are the 2nd person to tell me that was an actual picture and not a drawing.  So, I hereby withdraw that part of the earlier email and will check to see if they got the prescription correct.  <GRIN to that last phrase>

Later, JR