<VV> Stock

B Brewer bbrewertx at verizon.net
Tue Dec 20 09:20:11 EST 2011

I will say that for as long as I can remember as a kid, the radio housing on my parent's 63 coupe was gray while the dash was dark aqua. The car was a 500 built in LA. I always assumed the radio was dealer installed, maybe they didn't feel like painting it? The only options I know the car had was shaded windshield and padded dash. The dealed also installed front seat belts. It was only in the late 80's I realized they had installed the belts wrong. The outboard mounting was a bolt, fender washer, nut through one of the floor drain holes. I found there were a set of nuts welded in the sides of the floorboards below the door sill for mounting the seat belts. When I redid the interior in 93, I moved the seat belt mounting and painted the housing to match the dash.

B Brewer

Message: 1