<VV> Early 14 inch wheels

Bob Tarpenning bobtcars at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 25 08:25:15 EST 2011

That is a great looking car.  I'm just putting the chrome back on my '64
coupe after painting it Chrysler Inferno Red Crystal Pearl.  I have the same
wheels on my car but I don't have any interference problems. However I don't
have my springs altered.  I love the early models.  My first Corvair was a
'62 coupe that I bought in '63.  I've had at least 50 Corvairs since then.
Bob T