<VV> Merry Christmas To All From New Orleans!

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 10:05:03 EST 2011

Well...actually the Baton Rouge area!

I got the new "100 Years Of Chevrolet" book as my most wonderful  present!

And WHAT a work of art!

They give a very good review of the Corvair with some good pictures. It
also came with a copy of the Automobile Quarterly issue (Vol #49 No. 4) that
includes the story of Don Yenko. This featured the Yenko Stinger of Robert
Landers.  Came with a DVD of the book with some added info...have not
reviewed that yet!

Hope everyone received what they wished for!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the "gang" at the New Orleans
Corvair Enthusiasts!!!

P.S. If your a Corvair "nut" you are welcome to join us for our annual
Christmas Lunch at 11:00 am on Saturday, January 14th! We hold it in a VERY
nostalgic warehouse/car and MSY memorabilia collection of one of our  members
in Kenner,LA!!!!

Ya'll Come..Ye Hear!!!!!

Bill "Swamp-Rat"Hadley