<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 83, Issue 71

Dale shorbus at shamansweb.com
Mon Dec 26 02:00:06 EST 2011

I heard this as well, so I called one of our local dealers.  Upon extensive cross-examination, he never waivered from his  insistence that both 13" and 14" tires were readily available.  He sees no difficulty in getting them.

So, I'm not sure what the issue is.  I am in Alaska, though, if that makes any difference......  Perhaps our tires have been frozen for a few decades, or something????

Dale

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

 Rumi