<VV> 13" Tires

Dale shorbus at shamansweb.com
Tue Dec 27 00:31:18 EST 2011

Thanks to everyone for the input on the 13" tire sizes that are appropriate.  I tried calling our local tire dealer today, but they were both closed (yes.... we have a grand total of 2 tire dealers locally.  The next one is a 3+ hour drive....).  I'll try calling tomorrow.  IF I find they have tires in the appropriate sizes for a Corvair, I'll pass the information on - if there is an interest.

I doubt that anyone would want to order tires from Alaska, but if you know the brand, you might be able to find them.

Dale

“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.”
Albert Einstein