<VV> Going-going-Soon to be Gone-65 Sedan

Dale shorbus at shamansweb.com
Tue Dec 27 22:32:19 EST 2011

Ed,

I'd love to get a hold of it!  The problem is I'm literally on the other side of the continent from you.  Not sure how I'd get it to Alaska.

I remember as a teenage flying with my dad in his airplane over Anchorage.  I used to count the cars I would see... Corvairs far outnumbered VW's.  But, today, they are very rare here in Alaska.  Sigh....

I'd love to get my hands on a LM.  Or, a Rampside.  Or, a Van.  Or, a wagon.  Or....

Dale

“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.”
Albert Einstein