<VV> SAWZALL BLADES

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 05:49:12 EST 2011

What I observed on the use of sawzall blades while taking the awful
greenbrier vehicle apart was you get what you pay for!. The cheap blades turn
blue instantly , but the expensive Milwaukee blades act like a torch (they are
named torch).
I bought them with a gift certificate friends gave me directing me to "buy
something you will use and ordinarily would not spend the money on".  It
has been an eye opener. That cloth package of blades will last me a long
time.  Cheap ones are fine for most wood jobs , but on hard woods the good
blades make  a nicer cut. the bag came with several assorted blades. I got the
idea from my  contractor friend.
 I am sure I will cut some of the junk parts open to make demo things  for
tech sessions soon.
Regards, Tim Colson