<VV> Convertible Rear Window

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 19:42:40 EST 2011

Another point to ponder, driving in a blazing sun with the top down can be
uncomfortable.  Unzipping the window and letting the breezes blow through is
really nice.  Here in northern Califunny, I unzip the rear window with the
first warm weather and leave it down and drop the top when I feel like it.
Jim