<VV> Update on 13" and 14" tires

Dale shorbus at shamansweb.com
Wed Dec 28 20:56:25 EST 2011

So, I finally got hold of our two local tire shops.  One has 13" tires available in 185/80-13 in both summer and winter (studded) versions.  Price is about $450 mounted, balanced and taxed for a set of 4.  These are Kingstar by Hankook.

The other shop does not have 13" available.  They do have 185/70-14.  Price is $390 for 4 for the summer version (made by Geostar), and $475 for the studded winter version (Mastercraft by Cooper).

So, if you can find dealers for those brands, you should be able to find the tires where you are.

Dale

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible."  NB Films (nbfilms.com)