<VV> Bee's wax

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 12:15:24 EST 2011

I got my bee's wax at a little shop that sold all kinds of  honey.  I used
it on my convertible top zipper but I'm still afraid to zip  and unzip it.
While the top has been replaced, the headliner, zipper and  the fabric
surrounding the zipper appear to be original dating back to  1963.  I'm afraid
that if I unzip it I'll never get it zipped again.   May rip out or something.
 I do agree, however, that if you have confidence  in your convertible
top's zipper it would be wise to unzip the rear window  before lowering the top
to prevent that bend in the plastic window.  If I  recall correctly, the
Owner's Guide recommends use of bee's wax on the  convertible top zipper.

~Bill Stanley