<VV> '68 Camaro for sale in OH: hardly any Corvair content

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 14:41:02 EST 2011

When I acquired my '63 Monza convertible I took it upon myself to track
down all the previous owners.  The original warranty information was still  in
the glovebox so I wrote to the woman whose name appeared thereon.  I
shortly thereafter received a reply from her son that she was  in her 80s  and
shocked to receive my letter.  It turned out that she had bought the  car for
his brother who sold it to him after about a year and he owned it for
several years.  He and I stayed in touch, doing the Christmas card  thing.  A
while back I received a Christmas card from his wife that he had  died and then
she and I maintained the correspondence.  This year's  Christmas card from
her included the information that she has a '68 Camaro she  wants to sell.
She said they have had it for over 20 years.  She is  in Washington Court
House, Ohio which appears to be between Columbus and  Cincinnati.  I know
nothing more but will get in touch with her via snail  mail if anyone here is
sincerely interested in a '68 Camaro that's in  Ohio.

~Bill Stanley