<VV> Convertible Rear Window-

Carlton carlton55 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 23:35:54 EST 2011

I use the bees wax toilet ring wax in my work (restoration of Theatre Pipe
Organs). It is fine for starting screws also and we use it in wood pipes to
seal the stoppers. However, this type is sticky and stays sticky so it would
not be good on a window zipper in my opinion. Really messy! If you cannot
find the bar bees wax, soap is your best bet.

Now in summer months I drive my 65 Corsa convertible every day to work. Most
every time the top goes down in the morning, up at work and won on the trips
back home. I have a carport only so it has to go back up at night. I have a
thick bath towel that I put in the window fold to keep the top from rubbing
and making a mark across the window. I don't pull out the center section of
top material either like the manual says to. MY top was new in 2008 and so
far no problems with it or the window.

Carlton Smith
Circle City Corvairs Club
Indianapolis, IN