<VV> Somewhat vintage Corvair videos

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Fri Dec 30 16:02:50 EST 2011

Hey Gary. Thanks for that! Really enjoyed watching the Ralph Nader speech at the '91 Convention. Very informative!

Back in 1991 I bought one of those big VHS camcorders and my first real use of it was at the CORSA convention in Washington DC, I filmed Concours, Toy Display, and Autocross

All the videos I have uploaded can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSwi66?feature=mhee

Latest include:
1991 Trillium show Corsa Ontario
NFCC at the Como Park show 1991
And am working on Joe Darinsig's extensive Corvair toy collection video in 2 parts.

More to
 come as time allows.

Gary Swiatowy