<VV> Thermostat bellows

chuck mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 30 17:07:20 EST 2011

Friends,
	I've got one bad heater thermostat bellows in my '63 Monza and have
ordered one from Clark's. I was a little bemused by the price tag and
(although it's a little late to be asking) I got to wondering whether
there are any alternate sources or look-alike substitutions available.
You can refrain from suggesting junkyards, as I've already cannibalized
every junkyard Vair within 50 miles of here!
This is just for future reference, in case the other bellows fails some
day.

Cheers,
Chuck McKinley