<VV> NEW YEAR JUST 6 HOURS AWAY!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 01:52:41 EST 2011

Hi Everyone Well as I write this email these just a bit over 6 hours to go
before we in Australia start the new year of 2012. You may be saying "no that's
not right" but it is in Australia. Australia being at any given time, a day
ahead of the USA means that New Year for Australians comes some hours before it
reaches Europe and the United States. Anyway in 6 hours from now when our
Australian clocks turn to 12 midnight here in the eastern suburbs of
Melbourne,Victoria, Australia I will toast all those good friendships I have
made in CORSA and VirtualVairs wish you all a very safe and wonderful year ahead
in 2012. Regards from a very hot Australia (it's the middle of our summer)! Carl
L. KelsenRHD 1965 Corvair Monza convertibleMelbourne, Victoria, Australia

  Ans here's to you and yours  in the New year!   Let's hope all is great!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages