<VV> Monza Cloth Interiors

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 18:16:20 EST 2011

I just finished reading Dave Newell's excellent article about Monza cloth interiors in the January/February Corsa Communique. I am somewhat disappointed to learn that my car did not come with a cloth interior. Ever since I had purchased the car, I thought that it had originally had a 735 blue cloth interior because the back seat was covered in worn/torn blue cloth. After reading Dave's article I ran out to my car to check the VIN plate. I was expecting to see a 735 trim number, but instead the trim number is 736. So, according to Dave's article, my car originally came with a blue vinyl interior. Well at least I have an additional bit of information for my "restoration."

Regards,
Joe White (62 sedan, 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC