<VV> The demise of the American Car - Limited Corvair - really none

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 19:30:14 EST 2011

 I'm not so sure they were worse than domestics. A friend of mine bought a new Vega, and had a rust out before the warranty period ended. GM actually fought the claim! Bastards.

And how many cars had rust outs in 3-5 years back then? In the salt belt, pretty much everything. Even Corvairs! Today, it's exceedingly rare to see a 15 year old car with ANY rust.

John Roberts