<VV> Corvair Wall Calendar

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 20:00:22 EST 2011

Well, I can't tell you who makes the calendars, but as a cafepress seller myself I can tell you that their products are not "home made" and are actually printed professionally, on demand, and shipped to the customer.

I just checked... we have three new calendars where the pages are 8 1/2 x 11 and they are all professionally mass produced and printed calendars, not "home made".  One from the bank, one from the pharmacy, and one with images from the Wizard of Oz, that I received as a gift (I work in the town where Judy Garland was born).

But yes, you CAN make your own calendars, and if you have a decent printer they can look quite nice.

You can also start your own cafepress store (it's free as long as you don't open a premium shop) and you can have your own designs professionally printed and sold as well.

I've often considered setting up my own Corvair calendar on cafepress as I have thousands of Corvair pics, but just never seem to get around to it!  BTW, cafepress has calendars available in other formats as well, it's up to the individual seller to decide which size (and products) he would like to offer. Much more than just calendars and T-shirts!

Note that images/artwork you use has to be your own (you can't swipe someone elses images off the web, for example, and use those).

Tim in Bovey

Message: 2