<VV> thermostat thought

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Dec 31 20:26:21 EST 2011

At 07:44 PM 12/31/2011, lonwall at corvairunderground.com wrote:
>Tony - What is 'not cheap" - $50.00 each?    Second, if they are of
>better quality than the Corvair crap repros then we could live with it.
>I'm going to do  some checking - Lon
>

>On 12/30/2011 7:03 PM, Tony Underwood wrote:
> > ( Not cheap. Prepare for sticker shock... ) tony..

...I'm cheap.  ;)

I liked them better before their price went through the roof.   I
bought a couple back in the dark ages when you could still get them
from the dealership and I think I paid around 30 bucks iirc for both
of them.   Yeah I know, 30 years ago...

...but still...

And YES I'm kinda glad that there's still a source for them, at any
price.  At least for now.

tony..