<VV> CORVAIR WALL CALENDAR DACC

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 31 20:57:01 EST 2011

I just got my 2012 Corvair Wall Calendar from my participation in the Detroit Area Corvair Club Homecoming. This great group seems to never stop giving. A nice calendar, a great group, and a fabulous event. I might have to agree with John Sweet this is the best annual Corvair event around. I am already making plans to attend this upcoming August shortly after Sturbridge. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful) Durango Colorado 81301