<VV> Pics of "64 Vert Heat Ducts

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:06:01 EST 2011

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:57:58 -0800 (PST)
> From: Byron Comp <byron.comp at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: <VV> Pics of '64 Vert Heat Ducts
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
> Kevin,
> ?
> Here's a picture of the new heater ducts just installed in my '64 Vert. As for
> similarity to the coupe, verts. don't have ducts all the way to the front. They
> use the channel in the rocker panels. That's all I know.
> ?
> Byron Comp
> '64 Vert
> Gainesville, FL

 Byron- Thanks for the pictures! I've decided to go ahead and convert from the 63 and earlier style to the 64
style, as I would gain all the room I need to get my seat mounts in the spot were they ought to be, and the hoses
do not need to be disturbed. I have a 64' parts car (hard top) and although it didn't have the plastic y-shaped
parts (nor the hoses), it was obvious that the 64 pieces will bolt up with little or no complications, as the floor pan in
that area is identical. The reason I needed to see the pictures was to see how far back the y-shaped part went, and were the hoses
joined up with y-shaped piece
Thanks again!
Kevin Nash