<VV> more corvair shop talk

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Thu Feb 3 09:11:35 EST 2011

A rotissorie is the only way to go.  It has made restoring the Carl Sagan
Spyder so much easier.  I just downloaded a plan from the internet and my
son had the metal cut to length at his workplace, and I welded it together
with my mig welder.  Just like a big kit.  It only took two days to do and
has made everything so much easier.  Cost was under $300.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2830867320031448095UOJlqq   You can see the
restoration process on Gary Swiatowy's website
http://rides.webshots.com/album/233356382dqYpqr?start=0   I just wish I had
made one about 6 restored cars ago.  It makes everything so much easier.

Dennis Dorogi