<VV> Shop flooring (Ray R.)

taruffi57 at aol.com taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 13:04:39 EST 2011

Just had to put my 2 cents worth in here.  I certainly do not know what all of the options are on this subject, but I DO have an opinion, and here it is.   The black/white checkerboard pattern you see so much in car mags. is sooooo........well, HotRody cliche.  Best phrase I can think of.

I think I'm going to just paint my concrete with a solid lighter color.  If any of you have seen the most recent  Winter 2010 issue of Garage Style,
you may of may not have noticed that there are 16 or 17 photos showing that flooring pattern in that one issue.  Amazing what the eye sees sometimes.....    I wrote Garage Style and pointed that out to them.  A little too much for a "balanced" aesthetic.

Joe Dunlap