<VV> was "more shop talk" now Rotisserie

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Feb 3 14:52:31 EST 2011

Alrighty, I got lots of great suggestions and pics from people and I'm left with one question.  What are the options for lifting the car up into place?  What is the best lifting setup for the lowest price?

So far the "Roto-kit" seems like a great option but at $469.00 plus lumber it seems like I might be able to build my own out of steel stock for less using plans.. but I'd have to know how I'm going to lift the car up high enough to use the thing.

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG coupe
65' Corsa 140 coupe (under construction)