<VV> 1968 110HP Engine= Crappy Gas Mileage

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:43:32 EST 2011

Last night I spent some time working on the '68. I've documented my findings
on my blog here<http://corvairfleet.blogspot.com/2011/02/glindas-got-curves.html>
.

The Reader's Digest version: it appears l've again proven my ability to miss
the obvious. The installation of a set of Seth's wires is on tap for this
evening.

--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com