<VV> Shop flooring (Ray R.)

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:45:46 EST 2011

I have to agree with Bryan here. Light gray, beige, and above all, don't put
the contrasting flecks on the top coat. If you can get the same color
sparkles put them down. Otherwise you won't be able to find those small
parts you know you're going to drop. Cannot say enough about the
reflectivity. In my Virginia Beach house, I even covered the walls with
white masonite (think white boards) and I lit the whole 2 car garage with 1
8ft long, 2 bulb florescent light, and 1 4ft long, 2 bulb florescent light
over the work bench.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom