<VV> Shop flooring (Ray R.)

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 22:55:53 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/3/2011 6:46:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
65crownv8 at gmail.com writes:

I have  to agree with Bryan here. Light gray, beige, and above all, don't
put
the  contrasting flecks on the top coat. If you can get the same color
sparkles  put them down. Otherwise you won't be able to find those small
parts you  know you're going to drop. Cannot say enough about the
reflectivity. In my  Virginia Beach house, I even covered the walls with
white masonite (think  white boards) and I lit the whole 2 car garage with 1
8ft long, 2 bulb  florescent light, and 1 4ft long, 2 bulb florescent light
over the work  bench.

George Jones

I echo George here--if I ever get a garage it will have white or very light
 colors simply because at my age (60s) my eyes really appreciate all the
brightness available.  Makes it easier to focus on things up close and far
away.  I can do many things on my Corvairs by feel alone after all these
years, but I would rather not have too.  It really bugs me when I can't  focus
on something because it is too close and I have to get out my close up
lenses.  At least my work is more careful now that I have to take more  time.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA