<VV> Corvair Alignments in Florida (was: [FC] Tire question)

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 10:10:07 EST 2011

"... I don't expect the common mechanic to know everything about every car.
 Whenever I have a Corvair aligned, I explain the correct procedure and
reference  the service manual.  I also stay with the car to make sure that it
is done  correctly..."

Finding a shop that will care enough to repair a Corvair, correctly, is the
 issue... if needing alignment (or any other service) for any Corvair, and
if you  live anywhere nearby St. Petersburg, FL, go to JB Auto, (727)
823-5951, _http://jbimportauto.com/sites/jbauto/splash-page-home.asp_
(http://jbimportauto.com/sites/jbauto/splash-page-home.asp) .  They know Corvairs,
having owned them, themselves, since I first met the owner  in 1975. Besides
working on Corvairs and other exotics, they also design  and build formula race
cars. These guys are NOT just wrench turners.

Mike Mauro
of various Corvairs

/