<VV> Acoustishield for Corvairs

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Feb 4 11:50:44 EST 2011

I'm also installing the Quiet Ride kit in my LM.  As Bob noted, it's
both heat and sound insulation with all the pieces being pre-cut.  It's
not cheap, but as Bob says, "You can't take it with you."  I figure a
Corvair is as good a place as any to put it.

The only piece that didn't fit right is the one for the cowl, but there
isn't much heat or sound coming from the trunk, so I left it off.

Dave Keillor