<VV> Acoustishield kit

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 13:27:40 EST 2011

Any complaints about the fit hit home! <grin> When I met  the Quietride
folks at the HotRod and Performance show in Indianapolis, I  indicated that
they should add the Corvair to their offerings for sound-proofing  kits. Since
they are located in Stockton, CA, not too far away from my home. I
suggested that they could come by my house and take the measurements from a late
coupe that was slowly leaving my rear driveway as I dismantled it and removed
the pieces I needed. They did just that and spent quite a while measuring
every  part of the stripped-out-interior coupe. I do recall that measuring
under  the dash was painful looking! Just like working under there! I also
arranged for  them to visit Mel's Vairmart in San Jose to measure an early
model.

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 2/4/2011 8:50:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,