<VV> Corvair lowering

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Feb 6 02:54:54 EST 2011

At this point this is purely hypothetical, I'm just sitting here thinking about one of my (relatively far off) future Corvair builds and I was wondering....  What can be done, or might be able to be done, to achieve a fairly drastically lowered early model Corvair, specifically without having the rear wheels sitting at odd angles?

Discussion is open for whatever strikes you, but for my (eventual) purposes it would have to be something I could realistically achieve myself at home.

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG coupe
65' Corsa 140 coupe (under construction)