<VV> Corvair lowering

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 19:10:03 EST 2011

Ray,
In our various Corvair groups we run the full gamut from guys that want
everything in their Corvairs to be completely stock (just as it came from the
factory) all the way to guys that make DRASTIC mods (like Chevy V-8s in the
back  seat).
Welcome Aboard!!
Frank "stock is a good beginning" Burkhard

In a message dated 2/6/2011 4:09:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,