<VV> wrong muffler and other ramblings

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Feb 6 19:15:43 EST 2011

I think you may be right, it did seem to point out to the right a bit.
Today I cut off the muffler and installed the very old, rusty, but not YET
leaking hush thrush muffler I had on hand and everything looks and fits
nicely.  This car is mostly for my fiance' to drive so we were going for
quiet, but this temporary setup will hopefully give us a chance to see how a
moderately noisy muffler sounds from inside the car... this way we know for
sure if we really have to go to a "stock" type muffler for it to be
reasonably quiet inside.  She'd actually like a bit of a throaty exhaust,
but doesn't want to put up with the drone my noisy exhaust produces inside
the car, particularly at highway speed.

Ray R.